Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 42

Looks good on first sight, but on closer inspection there are some duds.

Quality control pro-action taken.


So the work I have to choose from are these, bearing in mind everything is 90° out visually because all the rings and cones will be displayed on the wall or projecting out from it







I am getting near the end of my residency here at ANU and I have been looking at the stats of my blog.

Apart from the obvious friends from New Zealand and Australia there have been hits from the United States, Brazil, China, UK, Germany, Canada, Hong Kong and the Dominican Republic.

I am interested in how you found my blog?

If you have the time please email me on

john@johnparker.co.nz

and thanks for following and being part of my process,

John






1 comment:

  1. Yes, this work is VERY Australian but also quite exquisitely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete